Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment and Promotion Board (UPPBPB) has released the admit cards for Police Computer Operator Written Exam and has also activated the links on its main website. All the candidates who have filled up the examination form can download the admit cards from the website
The examination for the post of Police Computer Operator 2016 will be held on May 19, 2016. And the board has advised all the aspirants to start preparing for the exam. All candidates are also required to check the detailed information regarding venues, timings and centre rules on the aforementioned website.
Written Exam Pattern
- Question Paper consists of 160 Multiple Choice Questions for 200 marks
- Candidates have to complete the exam in Two and Half Hours
- There will be no negative marking
How to download the Computer Operator Admit Card
- Browse the official Web portal of the Directorate of Government Examinations.
- Now search for Computer Operator Admit Card 2016
- Fill the given blanks with application number and date of birth.
- Now Click on submit button
- Candidates Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Download and take a copy of the Admit Card/Hall Ticket for the examination purpose.
Candidates have to bring their Admit Card for the exam without failing, No candidate will be entertained to write the exam without admit cards.
Click Here to Download UP Police Computer Operator Admit Card 2016