1) The music: Listen to it full blast on a home theatre, it blows your mind. I was reminded of grand Hollywood movies as I replayed it again and again. Just to settle my doubts, I also played recent Bolly greats like Sultan, Rustom, Bahubali….none of their motion poster background scores come even close to the LionHeart.
2) The elaborate build up. It starts slowly building up the pitch and crescendo and introducing things in a linear, logical way. Then it goes for the jugular as the Hero MSG is seen.
3) Elaborate use of graphics to convey an emotion: The swords and lion insignia connects powerfully with the theme and backed up by mind blowing music. The dagger theme as the backdrop for the film’s name is a strong creative input.
4) What is in a name? The main character’s name gets firmly etched on your memory by the nicely emoted wailing voice of a woman calling out to her savior SherDil for help. There isn’t a single motion poster from the Bolly stable that does that. Does it also create possibilities that it may have a romantic angle, for a damsel in distress is calling out, only time will tell!
5) Action plus emotion: That’s the in thing! The innovative use of a wailing feminine voice crying out in the end has a haunting quality and also gives some insights into the variety in the film. It also creates scope for all kinds of audiences to take interest in the film. Damn creative!
6) The VFX monster with a long tongue jars a trifle since that could have been done better, but then this is only a motion poster, the real thing is going to take awhile. But the idea of the villains marching into a motion poster is also quite unique and never-done-before kinda stuff!
7) As a creative product it is so nicely packaged and presented that it really sets the stage for something to look forwards to.
Judging from the content, Lion Heart seems all set to rock!
Like this story? Have something to share? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Join us on Facebook (Saying Truth) and Twitter (@TheSayingTruth).To get news on WhatsApp, just send ‘Start’ to 097 29997710 via WhatsApp.
DOWNLOAD ‘SAYING TRUTH‘ APP ON YOUR MOBILE