Today at the Annual Greeting Meeting Mukesh Ambani, Chairman of Reliance Industries Limited has announced the launch of Prime Memberships and also revealed details about the tariff plans.
Here are some of the highlights of his speech:
- Reliance Jio has just crossed 100-million subscribers, that too in the time period of less than six months.
- In just 83 days, Reliance Jio had crossed 50 million subscribers
- The Prime Members of Jio can continue to enjoy the benefits of the Jio New Year Plan for about another 12 months.
- For one whole year you just have to pay Rs 303 for one month and Rs 10 for one day.
- You can enroll for the Prime Membership from 1st March to 31st
- You can buy one year Prime Membership for only Rs 99 from April 2017
- The data capacity for the Jio users will be doubled, by 2017. Jio network will be provided in all the villages and will cover 99% of the population in India.
- Lakhs of subscribers have ported to Reliance Jio by using MNP (Mobile Number portability) service and Ambani hope that more number of consumers will choose Jio as their permanent home.
- The tariff plans will be started from April 1. The domestic calls will be free for all and there will be no roaming charges. “No hidden charges are there” says Ambani
- On the Jio network about 100 cr GB data have been consumed till now.
- Before the introduction of Jio India was at 150th position in data consumption, Now India has become the No. 1 country in the world regarding mobile data usage.
- Furthermore, since the launch of Reliance Jio every second 7 customers are added to the network.
In conclusion we can say that subscriber base is growing at a pace and this type of response from the people is unexpected. The Reliance Jio team is hoping that even in the coming year the same growth will be seen and consumers will keep enjoying the amazing service for long.
Share This Article With Friends
To get news on WhatsApp free, just send ‘Start’ to 9729997710 via WhatsApp