A fresher has a lot of things in mind when the college is over. Well, the one that tops all of those things is a job and a bright career ahead.
Not many students are able to find a job easily these days and this is why LinkedIn has took the initiative of helping all those students with their new app called ‘LinkedIn Students’.
Let’s see what all it has in store for the students:
- It will help students connect with their Alumni.
- Students can find the right career opportunities.
- This app will help freshers in connecting with suitable employers.
- Another main motive of this app is to connect unemployed students with the employed ones.
- It’s hassle free and will let students create a professional network in an easy manner.
- It will also provide different articles by influencers to help students learn more about the professional scenario.
- Instead of company data base, it will provide you references of influential people to get in touch with.
- It is a beginner’s app and a lot different than the usual one as it only focuses on catering to graduates.
- Only motive of this app is to help student achieve things in an easy manner.
- One drawback though, it is currently available for US users only. But, it will soon make its entrance in India as well.